Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our students, families, staff and community. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Contra Costa Health Services (CCHS).
Protocols (as of 6/15/2021)
- All programs will run in a stable group. Number of students TBD based on current CDC guidelines.
- Each program will have its own set of equipment and sanitation supplies.
- Students will remove street shoes outside and bring their dance shoes upstairs. Students need a sealed water bottle; drinking fountains are currently closed. All other personal items should remain at home.(See video)
- A contact free drive-thru drop off and pick up will be required. Parents and family members will not be allowed in our facility. (See Video)
- In compliance per Health Department mandate, students and staff, even those fully vaccinated must wear face coverings at all times while inside.
- Every student and staff member’s temperature will be taken daily with a non-contact infrared forehead digital thermometer before they enter the facility. Any temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted and will be required to obtain a doctors note ensuring their health to return.
- Any student or staff member who is found to be sick during the program will be immediately isolated, sent home and communication will be sent to all participants. Class will switch to virtual format.
- If Contra Costa Country requires, we will transition class to a virtual format until it is safe to return in person.
- Students will be required to wash hands upon arrival & before departing.
- At risk groups should not drop-off/pick-up students or participate in our programs. At risk groups include persons who are older, pregnant or have underlying health conditions including those with a compromised immune system or respiratory conditions like severe asthma.
- Any student who does not listen and/or follow protocols and social distancing guidelines will be sent home. No refunds will be given.
- Parents will be required to sign an additional waiver stating they understand and will adhere to the above protocols and release Performing Academy, it’s owners and employees of all liability in regards to exposure to COVID-19. Parents will also be required to acknowledge and certify that everyone in their household is healthy and not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19. Waivers must be completed prior to any student attending any of our programs.